Android TV - BBC iPlayer and Netflix not working

Ive getting some troubles on my Nvidia Shield TV. BBC iPlayer (Error 02001) is not working anymore, same on Desktop, Smartphone App (also Sideloaded) is working. Netflix with all USA Servers will detect the VPN. On my Pixel 2 Vypr with Netflix is working fine.
Ive already did a complete factory reset of the Shield. This issue started like 3 or 4 days ago, first ive sometimes got kicked of an active Viewing, now It doesnt let me load.
BBC iPlayer on the other side, I dont really know. Ive turned off all Location Services on the Shield.
Anybody noticing the same issues?

Hello @enslaved2die,
Streaming service providers are really fighting the use of VPN and proxy services recently.
We offer troubleshooting guides for BBC iPlayer and US Netflix content at [our site here] (https://support.goldenfrog.com/hc/en-us/sections/360001889092-Accessing-Geo-Restricted-Services) along with a few other providers not mentioned in this post such as Sky Go and Amazon Prime.

We suggest performing the steps outlined in the guides to resolve the errors you are receiving while attempting to stream. Should the issues persist, the guides also have specifics as to how to proceed in resolving the issue, which require providing our Support department with more detailed information.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

But what I dont understand is that I have only these problems on Android TV, booth iPlayer and Netflix working on my Phone.

Hi, you can try following the steps below to resolve the issue:

1. Confirm if you have the latest firmware installed.
  2. Once you have installed the latest firmware, perform a factory reset of the TV and then test.
  3. If that fails, change the TVs network settings to manual, and then use Google’s DNS Servers of 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 and then test.
  4. If you are using BT as an ISP - try disabling parental controls etc. and test