Any servers with direct peering to China Telecom?

I hope this is okay to ask. Direct peering really speeds up connections.

Hey @Zirconium

Please submit your request to our official Golden Frog Ideas page, which can be found here:

https://ideas.goldenfrog.com

In such case your idea has already been posted to our ideas page, simply upvote the idea listed and put any additional comments in the field provided.

Through this resource you can not only share any ideas you have for our services, but also allow other users to vote and comment on your suggestion so we can track overall popularity. We are always listening to our customers for feedback!

Regards

What I meant was: are there any servers that currently have direct peering with China Telecom? Direct peering is when two ISPs connect their network together for faster speeds between networks. From what I heard, expressvpn hosts one of their servers on Rackspace Hong Kong, which has direct peering with China Telecom, China Unicom, and China Mobile.

You need to get a direct circuit drop from ChinaUnicom to your service. the disadvantage to this method it might not go well with your ROI if your budget is limited.

Also, Just recently I had VMware in Hong Kong; on bulletvpn.com I tested the connection time from all over China.

On average the connection was 5 times faster from Hong Kong to China vs to OVH Canada or in North Virginia to China.