Can't connect to any servers now

what happened why i can’t connect to any servers now

what error do you see when you are trying to connect.

@kaldeqca

Hello.

I understand you are seeing connection issues. Please contact our support team for assistance:
https://www.goldenfrog.website/contact-support
If you find you are unable to reach this alternate URL please email our support team directly at support@goldenfrog.com

Regards

Technical Support

Start to give answer to your customers! I’m waiting in the queue more the hour and you disconnected and reconnect me. Your service is very bad and you just try to slip away!!! WHY YOUR ALL SERVERS ARE DOWN? why you not updating the “service status” now? Why your queue in live chat is very long and slow?

It’s because they try to slip away from giving you real answers

They all servers are down and they try to cover it up

@Zevel0

Hello!

We are aware of connection issues for customesr in China and are working to bypass any blocks. Some servers are available such as Singapore and Japan. You may need to log out of Vyprvpn and then back in and restart your computer.

If you are still having issues connecting, please contact our support team for assistance:
https://www.goldenfrog.website/contact-support1
If you find you are unable to reach this alternate URL please email our support team directly at support@goldenfrog.com

Regards

me too😭

Contact your isp. They are tampering stuff. Apparently the repeal of the net neutrally is taking effect now.
We have to tell them .We ain’t standing for this

Yesterday, 20 July, in the Shanghai area I could not connect with my cellphone, laptop or server. This morning, 21 July, everything is working OK. In addition the best connection I can get is with OpenVPN. That had been blocked for a long time.

Try to check your firewall, or contact your host, because possibly that the specified mail server host names that you are using are incorrect. Another thing is, maybe one or both of the two servers (SMTP for sending, and POP or IMAP server for reading and receiving mail) are offline. Confirm both servers to check whether your local network connection is working.

You need the location settings in your browser. As the location setting plays an important role in the connection setting. Visit Windows 10 Keeps Restarting to more about it.

I also facing the same situation when I tried to connect any server it then it shows an error Epson scanner communication error, so I want a proper solution how to change my VPN.

Hello @sofia_jerry

Are you having issues connecting to VyprVPN, or printing while connected to the VPN?

We look forward to hearing back from you!

Regards,

I’m currently facing the same issue with servers in France, UK, US and CA. Can you help me ?