I'm sorry to hear you've had trouble streaming using BBC's iPlayer service while connected to VyprVPN.
We would be happy to help you out with resolving this trouble!
First, please ensure you have met the following criteria:
- Register for an account with BBC. - https://account.bbc.com/register (Please note we will not be able to assist with the registration)
- Ensure you have VyprDNS enabled. - https://support.goldenfrog.website/hc/en-us/articles/360010851892-How-do-I-enable-VyprDNS-
- Connect to the UK server location. - https://support.goldenfrog.website/hc/en-us/articles/360009359552-Which-VyprVPN-server-should-I-connect-to-
If you are having issues accessing BBC content, then please try clearing your browser's cookies, cache, and temp files.
If BBC iPlayer still states you are not in the service area after performing the above steps, please email the following information to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Exact time of when you attempted to stream from BBC iPlayer.
- VyprVPN IP address you were leased at that time.
- Exact error message you received.
This information, along with answers to many other frequently asked questions can also be located on our support site at: https://support.goldenfrog.website/hc/en-us/articles/360012681071-Accessing-BBC-iPlayer
We appreciate your patience and understanding and look forward to hearing back from you if you have any other questions or concerns.