Google play could not download the app

with the vpn I can view google play ,check what they have ,but when to download ,nothing happened,it just keep loading

I.m sure the vpn is working ,if I turn off the vpn I can’t even view the content on google play

Hello @Bo_Bo,

As I understand you are connected with VyprVPN and when trying to download content from Google Play, the download never completes. Is that correct?

If so, I’d suggest connecting with a different server location than the server you experienced this issue on.
Ideally, you will want to try and connect to a location with a green ping time. The lower the ping time, the better chance of a successful, solid connection. If none of them are green, pick a yellow one. Again, the lower the better.

If the issue persists regardless which server you try, I would advise toggling Airplane mode on your device to refresh your connection.
If you’re using Wifi then reboot the router to refresh that network.
Should the issue persist, try downloading the content by connecting your device to a different internet connection. You may also reach out to Support for further assistance here.

Thank you.

Try clearing the cache and data in your Google Play Store, If it does not work, then go into your Google Play Services and clear the data and cache there. Also, check if your Date and Time Settings is on the Automatic date and time provided by your network.