Having problem connecting since iOS 9

Anyone else having issues connecting since upgrading to iOS 9? Updated my iPad to 9 and can no longer connect. My iPhone is still on 8.4 and it’s working fine. Anyone else run into a problem with 9?

@fongyuen

Can you please navigate to iOS Settings
-> General -> Profiles and delete the VyprVPN profile shown there,
then re-launch the app to re-download the VyprVPN Profile?

The above should resolve the problem. If that fails however, uninstalling and re-installing the app seems to clear up any problems caused by the upgrade.

Contact support if you need any assistance!
https://www.goldenfrog.com/contact-support

Ok, I thought about doing that but since I’m in China, I’m afraid I won’t be able to re-download the profiles.

@fongyuen I suggest contacting support and we will be glad to assist you with setting up a manual connection. Once that is set up, you should be able to connect the app to download/install the profile. Then, you can close the manual connection and use the app normally.

Sounds good, thanks carlosz!

That solved the problems for me.

Thanks, that cured the problem.

iPhone 6 running IOS 9 is stable and without problems are very rare connection problems … but these are isolated cases have been very rare! only twice
and probably not even leakage given that this feature is not available on phones kill connection
while the upgrade from 8 to 9 occurred at established program and then move to iOS 9 I reinstalled …