How long does it take for my refund to arrive?

I am a Chinese user, vyprvpn can not work on my device, I have explained to customer service through online instant communication, and received an e-mail, the content is probably handled by the second-level team, please ask me what to do next, I need to reply This email? How long can I get my refund back?

我的账户是1064212565@qq.com

Hello, Meiyouaa! Welcome to the forum!

I see that you have already reached out to our support team concerning the refund so you should soon receive an email with more information on the refund status. Most cases we can initiate the refund within 1 business day but bank processing can take upwards to 7-10 business days to complete.

Thank you for your reply John. I have received your email reminder to the secondary team. I read your reply. Do you mean that I will receive a refund within 7-10 working days? Is the refund directly returned to my payment bank card?

You will receive further details by email, so keep an eye on the inbox. Refunds will be issued back through the payment method used for the purchase.

1 Like

Hi,John,I have received a reply letter from you
“Randy S (VyprVPN) April 23 CDT17: 27
Hello Thank you for your patience in this matter. As far as I understand, you are seeking a refund service. I checked your account and saw that you paid with UnionPay. Currently, we have not received their payment. This is typical because it may take a few days before UnionPay releases funds to us. We expect payment no later than May 07, 2020. We will continue to monitor the account every day. Once UnionPay issues funds to us, we will process your refund and update you via email. If you have any further questions or concerns, please let us know. Sincerely,
Randy S VyprVPN Support Team”
I understand that because I paid through UnionPay, you have not received the payment, I can understand it, but I am ambiguous about the payment on May 7th in the reply. Is the payment on May 7 refers to UnionPay payment to you, or you refund me , Can you explain it to me, thank you.

The May 7 date is an estimate we’ve received from Union Pay. Usually the process is faster but we do not have enough info to give a date. We will check it regularly and send another email when the refund is issued