Ipad VPN Ping timing differs between the map itself and the popup menu

Hi
Today again I experienced the popup menu displaying ping time differs largely from the map itsefl. Not only that, I found my Ipad air 2 was harder to get a VPN connection, the response was very slow and I struggled and couldn’t get a VPN on the ipad. I am logging in from China.
But my notebook is ok.

Hello again @Heinz_Lim,

I am very sorry to hear that you are still seeing ping time issues with your iOS device. We are not having any server side issues that would cause something like this to occur. So that we can better understand, can you give us some examples of the times you are seeing on the application map verses the popup menu?

As for connecting being harder on the iPad 2 can you tell us what protocol you are using to connect on your notebook? Please keep in mind that the iOS application connects over the 256 bit protocol of IPsecwitch would be more comparable to L2TP with the desktop application.

Thank you for reaching out to us and remember you can always reach support from the application! Simply open the settings, click Help, and contact support. This will not only notify support of this issue but also provided Connection Logs for further assistance.

I hope to hear from you!

Cody
Golden Frog Support