Issue on minix neo x7

Hi, until a couple of weeks ago I was able to use vyprvpn flawlessly in my minix neo x7 (KitKat), but then the app started to crash every time and it cannot pass the “login window” when I run the app. It doesn’t even show an error or something, just closes and return to the launcher with no message.

I tried cleaning data, force close, reinstall, run with beta app, even a factory reset and no success. The app works perfect on my moto g though and my account (premier) looks fine too. I haven’t made any changes on my minix and the WiFi connection is the same as always.

The only solution I found was to manually configure the VPN, but it is annoying since I like to swap between countries and with the app is so much easy and fast.

I appreciate your help on this.
Felipe.

Hello @Reymonito,

As you have already attempted clearing the VyprVPN app’s data, force closing the app and reopening it, uninstalling and reinstalling the app, using the VyprVPN Beta app, and a factory reset of your phone, please replicate the issue and then send in the VyprVPN app logs by tapping the Settings icon in the upper right of the VyprVPN app, then tap Help, and then Contact Support. Be sure to check the box for “Attach connection log” and the box for “Attach application log”. Once our 24/7 Support Team has received your logs and have reviewed them, they will reach back out to you with additional troubleshooting steps.

Thanks for your cooperation in this matter!

Samuel

Did you by any chance resolve this. I have the same issue!?

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can confirm the issue is still being reviewed by our QA department. Once we have an update, we will reach back out to you with further troubleshooting steps.

Regards,
Wes
Support Team