Keep getting a "API connection failed after establishing tunnel" error!

I’m using vyper VPN with the Chameleon protocol. I keep getting a API connection failed after establishing tunnel connection error. I tried the 160 bit OpenVpn also, but the error persists. Often after a few hours it will go away and I’ll get service back, but this is getting frustrating. Anybody know why this is happening?

This is getting frustrating!

Hey @Shaunak_De,

Sorry to hear you are having connection issues on your Android device. I can confirm we are not having any server side issues that would cause this to happen. As such, I have reached out to you via our email support channel (Ticket #1389798) so that we can investigate further.

Regards,
Wes
Support Team

I figured that it might be an issue because or my mobile network, thats why I posted to the forum. But you guys are just amazing with your customer support. Thank you so very much!

Did you ever get this issue resolved? I have been having the same issue for a few days now. I have attempted to contact customer service and the report a bug but have not been replied to. Hoping the fix may be a simple DIY fix. Thanks.

Hello,

Thank you for contacting our support team regarding your issue with our Android application.

Unfortunately, at this time I’m not seeing any correspondences associated with the e-mail address you have used here on our forums. Did you use an alternate e-mail address for your VyprVPN account?

We would be more than happy to offer assistance in getting this issue resolved for you.

Please contact our support team directly via our contact e-mail, support@goldenfrog.com, or you can use our live chat feature from anywhere on our website.

Regards,
Dustin
Golden Frog Support

Getting this error trying to connect Germán server

@blogmaster2003

I see you already have a ticket open with us. Please watch for a response soon, we will be glad to investigate further.

Same issue here. Getting it for 2 weeks now. I tried to contact support through app which failed also.

@macho105

First, can you please try logging out of the app, and then log back in. You will need
to go into settings, then to the account tab, and click the red “logout”
button in order to properly log out of the app (just restarting the app doesn’t log you out.)

If you continue to have this same trouble after logging back in, please contact support by emailing support@goldenfrog.com and we will be glad to assist further.

I have been having the same problem for some time and have not received any feedback on my request for assistance.

Hey @James_Goedert,

I see that we followed up with you on January 10 after your chat session with Rafael but we never received a response from you. I went ahead and reached out to you again via email. Please check your spam and junk folders if you do not see it in your Inbox.

Regards,
Wes
Customer Support level II