More on one account

If you buy the vpn, can family members login to your account and use it on the same time?
And can i use the same login information for my android phone and my windows laptop?

Hello @THEGAMEFREAK2,

Please note that "VyprVPN accounts are for single user, individual use only. Any non-individual use, or any use that is indistinguishable from non-individual use, is prohibited. For example, the following uses are prohibited under this section:

Sharing a login between people
      Simultaneous logins from multiple IP addresses

https://www.goldenfrog.com/terms-of-service

As to your second question, you will use the same login for all your devices that you use the VPN on. However, please note that you can only connect to the VPN simultaneously from up to the number of devices your account allows. For example, our Pro plan allows for 3 simultaneous connections, meaning you can connect to the VPN from 3 separate devices at the same time.

Regards,
Samuel

Can i buy extra logins/connection on a single account?

Hey @willieaames,

We do not offer extra logins or connections for personal accounts because they are meant for use by one person. However, if you are in need of multiple users under the same account, we can get you in touch with our business accounts managers to add additional users.

Cheers,

Katherine
Support Team

1 Like