After using the app problem free for a couple of weeks, I am now receiving messages when accessing BBC that I am out of the country despite using a UK IP address
Thank you for contacting VyprVPN support!
As I understand, you are inquiring about how to access BBC content with VyprVPN. I will be happy to assist you with this. First, please ensure you have met the following criteria:
- Ensure you have VyprDNS enabled. - https://support.vysupport.com/hc/en-us/articles/360010851892-How-do-I-enable-VyprDNS-
- Connect to the UK server location. - https://support.vysuppoort.com/hc/en-us/articles/360009359552-Which-VyprVPN-server-should-I-connect-to-
If you are having issues accessing BBC content, then please try clearing your browser’s cookies, cache, and temp files.
If BBC iPlayer still states you are not in the service area after performing the above steps, please email us at email@example.com with the following information:
- Exact time of when you attempted to stream from BBC.
- VyprVPN IP address you were leased at that time.
- Exact error message you received.
This information, along with answers to many other frequently asked questions can also be located on our support site at: https://support.vysupport.com/hc/en-us/articles/360012681071-Accessing-BBC-iPlayer
Thank you in advance for the above information as it will help us diagnose why you are unable to access BBC content at this time and thank you for your continued support of VyprVPN and Golden Frog. If you have any further questions or concerns, please let us know.
Thank you. Appreciated