problems with VyprVPN

I’m having massive problems with VyprVPN. VyprVPN always crashes on startup. I am using version 4.1.0.8945. Currently, I can’t use VyprVPN in Big Sur. Are there other users who use VyprVPN and have the same problems? Or maybe users have solutions? I’m very pissed because VyprVPN does not answer or you hear nothing from VyprVPN.

1 Like

Hey, welcome to our forum!

Sorry for the trouble here. The issue you’re encountering is likely due to VyprVPN and the network monitoring tool called Little Snitch conflicting with each other.

We don’t have a fix for this available right now, but if you get in touch with our support team, they can set it up so you’ll get an email update from us when we have any updates regarding this issue.

For now, as a workaround, you should be able to establish a manual connection on your Mac using one of the methods here - https://support.vyprvpn.com/hc/en-us/sections/360007584971-macOS-10-15-

Vyprvpn has promised for a fix for macos for years and have not delivered on anything. I am getting out once this subscription is over. They simply don’t care.