After a recent windows 10 update last week VyprVpn wont launch at all. Tried uninstall and reinstall but still no joy?
Sorry to hear you are having issues launching the application after updating to Windows 10. This usually occurs when the VyprVPN Windows service fails to start. Please manually start the VyprVPN service to
try using the following steps and resolve the issue.
- Press the Windows key + R
- The “Run” box will appear. Type in “services.msc” (no quotes) and click OK.
- Find “VyprVPN” in the services list and right-click it.
- Click “Start” to initiate the service.
- Open Task Manager and end the VyprVPN.exe process
- Wait for the service to enable (few seconds), then try opening the application again.
If the above steps still do not resolve the issue, please feel free to contact our 24x7x365 email support team (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will be happy to assist you further!