Regretting signing up with VyprVPN and no support provided

Yesterday I signed up with VyprVPN through the referral link of one of my colleagues. Since then I’m regretting the decision…

As we are currently sitting in China, I am not able to use my own computer to sign up so I used his computer and by mistake I replied using his email account. For one reason or another I am not getting through to support while my colleague is getting a notification that he tried creating a secondary account.

Both I and my colleague have written support@goldenfrog.com but after waiting for 20 hours, I am still waiting to receive reply to my email. My colleague received this email but after replying 7 hours ago, we are still waiting for any further notice.

Kayleigh G

Jan 13, 22:22 CST

Hello,

Thanks for choosing VyprVPN! It looks like you’ve signed up for multiple VyprVPN accounts. We only allow users to have a single VyprVPN account, so you may continue using the account associated with ######@gmail.com. Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you!

Regards,
Kayleigh

As a new customer, this is not really a good start and would like to hear from someone or will terminate my account and will issue a refund, hopefully by VyprVPN as they refuse to offer me any service, alternatively I will get a refund issued by my financial insitution.

Hello @notsatisfied,

You will receive a follow-up to your email request shortly. We appreciate your patience.

Regards,

Katherine
Support Team