Router connection became unstable

Hi,
I’m using the VyprVPN app on my router but it’s been a couple of days that the connection is unstable and disconnects often. When I try to reconnect, it fails randomly.

Here is a part if the /var/log/messages

http://pastebin.com/fZ4AE9Gp

Any idea what went wrong? It’s became impossible to use the VPN

cheers

Hey @Tex-Twil,

I am sorry for the trouble you experienced with the router app. I can confirm we are not experience any server side issues that would prevent you from connecting consistently. I created a support request (ticket #1396342) and emailed you on the current email so we can see why this is happening.

To help us look into this further, please let us know the email address associated with your account in your reply to the email. And feel free to respond at your earliest convenience.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Regards,
Wes
Customer Support

Recently, I faced a problem with my router. When I was using it on my pc I noticed Cisco router not working properly and I unable to run it, because of the internet issue. Please guide me on how to fix the issue.

Hello @Reese

To help us look into this further, please let us know the email address associated with your account in your reply and we will reach out to you via email.

Regards,
Customer Support