Server doesn't connect

Hi,

I just installed the current app on my ipad mini with ios 8.1.2 but cannot connect to any of the servers I tried.

Certificates are installed and seem fine.

Any ideas?

Hello @Kitkat,

I am sorry to hear that you having connection issues connecting on your ios 8.1.2 device at this time.

I see that you have supplied us with our VyprVPN Logs from your device already and we are currently working with you via email. We will continue troubleshooting this issue via email so that we can properly request and retain the correct information.

Thank you for your understanding

Cody
Support Team

Greetings. I am experiencing the same problem. Everything was near perfect until the updated app. Then the world fell apart

Hello Fred,
If you can submit a bug report via the iOS app, we will be able to locate your account and better address the issue like with the original poster. I don’t show any connection attempts close to the time of posting. Let us know what exactly is happening. Does the app function correctly, but just not connect, or is this a more fundamental issue with the app?

We look forward to working with you to solve this issue.

Rob
Support Team

Hi Rob. Your PR is tops. Thanks for the quick reply. Since I updated the app. It will not connect at all. I receive a message EVERYTIME I attempt to connect.
I think I may have the program when I updated. The new update for not for my paid subscription but was for the free one. Fred

I’m not showing your bug report. Were you able to send it from the iOS app?

I show that you were connected to the Miami server on an iOS device shortly before your last post. Was this on another iOS device?

What is the message you get when you attempt to connect? To clarify, are you able to login to the app, but not connect, or are you not able to even login to the app?

I don’t think I quite understood the last part. Do you mean that you have another free account with us?

Rob
Support Team

No no no. I only have the one account. I am using the same device. IPad air2
I cannot get to the app to send you the report. The message I keep geeing is
"No no no. I only have the one account. I am using the same device. IPad air2
I cannot get to the app to send you the report. The message I keep geeing is
“An unexpected error occurred .” Do you think if I dump the program from the device and reload it it will solve the issue? Or is it possible to uninstall the update?? The program worked perfect before the update. Fred

Now I receive another message. Unknown error saving post.

Sorry for the duplication in the previous message. If I attempt to connect manually it simply keeps cycling

Thanks for clarifying. That is actually a more substantial issue. For that reason, I’ll need to move our troubleshooting to email. I’ve sent you an email including steps on where to go from here.

Thanks again!

Rob
Support Team