Setting VyprVPN as one of the first programs Win 7 loads

Heya.

First off I have been using VyprVPN for about 6 months now and have had a few bumps that either I or google has figured out. This one has me stumped and my Google-fu is not strong so if someone has already asked this please redirect me.

Mostly the way that I use Vypr is that when my machine boots up and I log into my Win 7 user account I then use a shortcut I have set up to get Vypr moving. It does what I want when I use the shortcut, but try as I might I can’t seem to get it going on boot with Task Scheduler, or even to get it to run automatically when I log into my Win 7 user account. I just don’t understand why it isn’t working. I thought that maybe I am just not seeing it because it is executed by admin…but my account is admin and it should show up, besides the IP address is all wrong from where it should be when it is running.

I would like Vypr to be one of the first programs that executes when my machine boots but the task manager just isn’t co-operating.

Suggestions or walk throughs would welcome.

Thanks for any help in advance.

Hey @Estrolia,

As long as you have the correct options enabled within the VyprVPN app settings, the application should launch automatically. Please navigate to the Settings menu, and then the ‘Connection’ tab.

From here, double check that “Connect VyprVPN when Windows starts up” is checked, if so, then you may be experiencing issues with the application. If you are still having trouble getting VyprVPN to start up when your computer (re)boots, then feel free to contact our Golden Frog Support team.

Regards,
Wes
Support Team

Thanks for your quick reply Wes.

I have indeed done that and it still isn’t loading it at boot or login. I will contact support.