Slow Speed using OpenVPN Protocol

I am experiencing troubles with slow speed using vyprvpn on a Windows 10 64 bit machine.

I normally achieve 120mps without a VPN connection and only 30-35 using the openVPN protocol.

Support is only claiming my ISP although I am able to have 90MPs using an iPad and the same network and ISP.

This should proof that there is no problem caused by the ISP. Btw I used another VPN provider earlier and was able to achieve 100 Mps with the same ISP.

Maybe some of you have ideas how the speed could be improved.

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us via our official forums.

After a closer examination of your original ticket correspondences with us it appears there was a bit of confusion.

It appears that the testing and subsequent re-routes for your traffic were all done in regards to our server located in Zurich, despite your statement that you would like to use the Austrian server.

We do apologize for this mix up and would be more than happy to re-open your inquiry and see if we have any available options for you going to the Austrian server.

Please let us know if this is something you would be interested in trying.

Regards,
Dustin
Golden Frog Support

Hi Dustin
Please re-open the ticket.

Thank you for your support!

Regards from Austria.

Hello @Breitfuss,

I have opened you a new support ticket for troubleshooting your slow speeds when connected to our Austria VPN server. Your support ticket number is 865461. I have reached out on that support ticket requesting information from you so that we can look into the slow speeds you are receiving. Please respond to the email for your support ticket with the requested information.

Thank you for your cooperation in this matter!

Samuel