Suddenly unable to connect

Hi. I have been getting an authorization error for the last few days that won’t allow me to connect. The error is an OpenVPN authorization error. It’s happening across 3 mobile Android devices, since last week. I have disabled Avast, uninstalled and reinstalled VyprVPN, and changed my password. None of this worked. Any ideas? Thanks!

Hello,

Thank you for contacting our support team regarding your login issue across multiple Android devices.

Due to the complexity of your issue, we ask that you please use the Bug Report feature on your primary device to contact our support team directly. In order to perform this action, please use the following instructions:

Please access the VyprVPN application, then click the 3 dots (Settings icon) and click “Report a Bug”
You will be prompted with a field, which we ask that you please refer to the following forum post for reference. If you have any additional feedback to provide, please also include that information in the provided field.

This will allow us to use your account and application information to determine the root cause of the issue reported. We are looking forward to receiving your bug report!

Best Regards,
Jordan
Technical Support