This re-review of VyprVPN is a must watch for the devs

This re-review is an honest review. It’s what I think of Vypr’s current state among the other players in the VPN market right now. I’ll just provide my short two cents regarding the breakdown of his rating system as a casual user:

Pricing - He gave you guys a 2.5 out of 5 stars for this one, but to be honest I don’t mind the shady marketing scheme so long as the price is extremely affordable.

App - This is where I think he isn’t really spot on regarding the function of the app. In my opinion, it’s totally unreliable and it disconnects very often (even on Wireguard). Really bad. It’s buggy as well and I think this is the biggest issue that I have with VyprVPN thus far, so him giving a 3 out of 5 stars is actually being really kind. Whether on my desktop, ipad, or laptop, the app is just not consistent and usually disconnects.

Speeds - In the perfect world, I would love the speed to be up there among the best of the best VPN services. Him giving 1 out of 5 stars is reasonable given the tests that he ran, but in my opinion this isn’t much of an issue so long as you guys can slightly improve the connection speed so that its average or just a little above average.

Reputation - I don’t have much to say here other than I’m glad that you guys don’t have a bad one. His 5 out of 5 is accurate.

Support - Same with reputation. I can’t complain about the 5/5 rating here because your live chat support and forums are great. As long as your support isn’t like what they have for Spotify, which is overly reliant on the community rather than a support staff (or lack thereof), I’m happy.

Streaming - I know he rated this based on whether not the streaming services work for different countries, but I actually would rate this one lower than his 5/5 stars only because of how unstable the app is (with it’s frequent disconnects). It’s frustrating when you’re watching a stream on youtube or streaming video service and all of a sudden it stops working because the app is so glitchy. I would probably give this category like a 3 out of 5 stars.

FYI, VyprVPN used to be ranked 5th in his tier list ranking, but has dropped to 19th place since this re-review, yikes!

Overall, imho all you guys need to do is to work on the Vypr app and make it run smoothly and consistently. Also, improving the speeds. Easier said than done I suppose, but that’s it, just those two things and I think VyprVPN would be right up there again.

1 Like

Hey @Vince

We appreciate you bringing this review to our attention and all of the feedback you’ve provided along with it! I’ll be forwarding this over to the appropriate departments for you so we can get more visibility on this!

Kind regards!