Unable to Install VyprVpn on iPhone 6

I am unable to install the program on my iPhone 6 and had the same problem with an iPhone 5s. I get to step one “install CA CERTIFICATE” but when it tries to download the certificate, the screen flashes white before it’s done and then returns to the home screen. The phone is jailbroken but so is my iPad Air and I had no difficulties. Both devices are running on iOS 8.3. I also have VyprVpn on my iPad 2 running iOS 7.0.4 and have never had a problem with it either. When I had trouble with the iPhone 5s I contacted the support dept but they were never able to resolve why I can’t get the program working on the iPhone.

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us via our official forums.

We would be more than happy to look into this issue for your.

Usually the certificate installation issues can be resolved by setting up a connection manually then restarting the application to get the certificate to install.

You can find the instructions to do that set-up on the following page.

https://support.goldenfrog.com/hc/en-us/articles/210622117-VyprVPN-PPTP-VPN-Setup-for-iOS-7-8-9

If this does not resolve the issue with the installation please contact our support directly so we can provide additional assistance.

Regards,
Dustin
Golden Frog Support

There are several users are facing these kinds of issues as they may not handle iPad in an appropriate manner. They can take any advice suggested by error connecting to apple id server that will be beneficial for them to overcome their issues.