Unable to use netflix under Japan connection

hi ,

recently I tried to use the vpn connection for Japan however it was not able to use. they have a proxy region lock on it pls fix it

Hello @rey_koh,

Sorry to hear about the trouble there streaming Netflix Japan. We offer a troubleshooting guide with steps to resolve the issue here.

Please note that we cannot guarantee geo-restricted services will work. There can be some factors in play on the provider’s end that may prevent access to their service while on a VPN.

If the website still states you are not in the service area after performing the above steps, you will need to contact the service provider for further assistance.

Regards,

VyprVPN enables to access a geo-restricted streaming service, but in some terms you will be unable to access some services if you’re out of the service area even if you are connected to a VPN server in the correct country. So, troubleshooting can be a help.

hi I’m sorry to trouble you however it may seems that netflix started to block usa region . trying to watch a show on it and it says I’m using a proxy unblocker. if that is the case it is meaningless for me to use your service at all .