I am sorry to read that you are experiencing this issue. Please verify that you are running the latest version of the VyprVPN app (220.127.116.1164) as it is the only version of the VyprVPN app that supports the Windows 10 Operating System. You may find out which version you are running in the About section of the Settings menu within the app. If you are not running the latest version of the app,
- Access the Windows control panel.
- Go to “Programs and Features.”
- Find VyprVPN on the programs list and click once to highlight it.
- Click “Uninstall” towards the top of the list.
- Go through the uninstall process and make sure to check the box
for removing “VyprVPN User Settings” prior to clicking the Uninstall
button. <- THIS STEP IS IMPERATIVE FOR THE FIX. Please ensure it's
- Reboot your machine when the uninstall process is complete.
After that please download a copy of the latest installer here:
Please ensure to run the installer as an Administrator by
right-clicking the .EXE file downloaded and select "Run As
Should you still experience the same issue with the latest version of the VyprVPN app, please provide the following information so that we may further assist you.
1) What protocol are you connecting to the VPN with (PPTP, OL2TP, OpenVPN, Chameleon)?
2) Which VPN server are you connecting to?
3) Do you experience the same issue when connecting to other VPN servers?
4) Do you experience the same issue when connecting to the VPN with a different protocol?
5) Are you using VyprDNS or a 3rd Party DNS?
6) If you are using VyprDNS, please use a 3rd Party DNS (GoogleDNS: 18.104.22.168 and 22.214.171.124) instead and see if you continue to experience the same issue.
Golden Frog Support