VPN connection issue

Hi,

I downloaded VyprVPN couples days ago and it worked very good until today.
I don’t know why but I had to re download the 2 VyprVPN profils and now it’s impossible to connect and the VyprVPN profil is unsigned (whereas the VyprVPN certificate profil is signed).

What should I do ?

Thank you very much.

Best regards,
Paul IMBAULT

Hello Paul!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and we are sorry to see you are experiencing this issue!

First, it is a known issue that one of the certificates shows as “not signed”. This is an issue that Apple is working to get resolved presently. However, rest assured that there are no security risks with installing that certificate as it is actually generated locally from the VyprVPN app itself and does not come from the Internet.

Regarding your issue connecting, did anything change withing the last couple of days within your local network? Or are you connecting to a different network?

It may prove useful to delete the profiles again, and then establish a manual connection to our servers before re-installing the profiles to make sure they are installed without indecent. After you delete your profiles again, please follow the directions in the link below to connect to our server before you re-open the application, and re-install the VPN profiles:

https://support.goldenfrog.com/hc/en-us/articles/204088383-PPTP

Please let us know if you continue to have difficulties after following these steps, and we will see what we can do!

Thank you for your time Paul!