VPN into china

can we have china vpn so that we can gain full access to china website…

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in our services. I can confirm many of our users are China users. However, our main goal is to provide access to unrestricted internet while in China. As such, we do not offer a server located in China. Our closest server would be Hong Kong.

You can view all of our server locations here: https://www.goldenfrog.com/vyprvpn/features/vpn-server-locations

If you have any further questions, please let me know!

Regards,
Wes
Customer Support

I’m currently using Vypr VPN which is much more compatiable than Express VPN in China. I switched from Express VPN due to connection problems every time. It was unable to connect to Hong Kong server. Streaming was impossible on Express VPN. Right now my experience over Vyper VPN is excellent.

Interesting too!

interesting too

I m using Express and nord VPN services in china. Which were seem to be working fine in china. But now I use Vyper VPN which is also a good vpn for china. It has the good amount of servers. You can find find Vyper VPN in the Top vpn providers of china.

I believe ExpressVPN will be the best. Its better if you take all top VPN services 30 day trial and connect to Chinese websites. If it works then go for it

I preferred to use PureVPN because many reviewing sites endorse it for China.

True. You can, I have read few reviews of my own. Are you still using it or you used to?

I am still using

ExpressVPN is for me the best option in China (NordVPN is also quite good but i just had the chance to try it for 7 days).

VyprVPN is a great choice in China too! If you’ve had trouble with VyprVPN in China, please try the following:

1. Make sure you are on the latest version of the VyprVPN app (all current versions of the app will start with 3. Older versions will start with 2)
  2. Make sure you are using Chameleon protocol, and try connecting to a few different nearby server locations

If you’re still unable to connect from within China, please contact our support team so we can help out with that - https://www.goldenfrog.com/contact-support