VPN no connection

Hi
Does anyone know if any issues at mo. I’m clicking connect fastest server on my Galaxy S7 but VPN not connecting. All it does it change to yellow “connecting” then back to blue “connect” after about 1 second & a message stating “something went wrong try again” but when I do same happens. I have uninstalled & reinstalled app but still the same.

Hey @Chris_Sheard,

Sorry you are having trouble utilizing the application. I can confirm we are not having server side issues that would cause this to happen. Since you’ve already reinstalled, I would recommend clearing app data on your phone.

1. Head to the Settings menu. This can be done by tapping the cog icon in your notification shade.
  2. Find Apps (or Applications, depending on your device) in the menu, then locate the app (in this case, VyprVPN) that you want to clear the cache or data for.
  3. Tap on Storage and the buttons for clearing the cache and app data will become available.

If you are still experiencing issues connecting the application, then please contact our Support team using the following link: https://www.goldenfrog.com/contact-support

Regards,
Wes
Customer Support