VPN not working over wifi IOS

Hi,
I just installed the vpn on my iPhone6s and iPad and it works perfectly over the 4G network. However, if I connect to the home wifi network it is stuck on “resolving IP”. I’m sure it must be something on the router configuration, it is an arcadyan router.

1 Like

Hey @rrocheta,

Sorry to hear you are having issues. I created a support request for you via our email support channel (Ticket 1518894). I look forward to investigating this issue with you. Please respond to the email at your earliest convenience.

Regards,
Wes
Customer Support

1 Like

I am simply not able to run a vpn on my Ipad, what could be the issue. I download the app, install it enable vpn from settings but i am not able to access the geo-restricted content.

Hey @anajames,

Sorry to hear you’re experiencing trouble with geo-restrictions. We do have some troubleshooting steps which should help you resolve this matter. Please review our Help Center article, available here, for more information.

Let us know if we can answer any other questions.

Cheers,

Katherine
Support Team

1 Like

Thank you for the assistance, i have not been able to contact the support due to some work load. Will get to them in a day or two and get it solved. Thanks again for the response.

Hey, thanks for the assistance, The steps did helped me out, now i am able to install and configure vyprvpn on my Apple phone.

Hello, @anajames!

We’re glad to hear you’re all set!

If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact our support team directly:

https://www.goldenfrog.com/contact-support

Regards,
Logan
Golden Frog Technical Support

1 Like

I was having the issue but It was due to my router IP conflict issue so I had to hard reset it. Its working now but I did not follow these steps and was still able to solve my vypr vpn issue on my iPhone 7 plus. :confused:

It’s a good thing or a bad thing?

Hello, @HB101!

That’s definitely a good thing! We’re happy to hear the issue was resolved. If you do experience this issue in the future, however, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re always happy to take a look!

Regards,
Logan
Golden Frog Technical Support

1 Like

Do you use your Iphone 7 Plus for streaming? I am looking for a good sports streaming channel specifically broadcasting motorsports.

1 Like

Oh definitely! :slight_smile:
Thanks for responding so swiftly.

I do sometimes. I have HBO Now, Kodi and Hulu for streaming and for sports I watch highlights on WatchEspn. All these channels are synced to my 4 devices.

I have found one amazing streaming channel for your motogp! Hit me soon

1 Like

Hey, thanks for the update. I need to watch the races live. Like you mentioned you watch highlights on Espn. I am not in for that. There is no charm watching a motogp event on highlights.

Hey, just came back to the forum after a while, not been in good health for some days. So what you got for me.

Oh is everything alright Ana? yeah check your PM

It was just a flu, but not a normal one. My head feels cramped still.

Thanks for suggestion. worked for me.

get a new VPN which works on IOS using Wifi. It might be possible that its the issue of your VPN.