VpyrVPN for Android frequently disconnecting

I’m currently trying out VyprVPN, and I’m running into issues on my Android device. I’m using the Chameleon protocol, and I’ve tried connecting to 3 different servers - 2 in the US, and 1 in Canada. Whenever I leave my phone for a few minutes, when I wake it back up I discover that VyprVPN has disconnected and my Chrome Remote Desktop session has closed.

I can’t imagine it’s an intentional behavior for VyprVPN to disconnect whenever the phone screen turns off. Does anyone else experience this? Is there a solution?

I’m also experiencing it, and as it is not going away, i think i will activate my money back guarantee… i’m really disappointed to be honest

Sorry for the trouble you’ve had!

If you’d like to troubleshoot, our support team will be glad to help out - https://www.goldenfrog.com/contact-support

If you are still within the first 30 days of service and you have our 30-day money back guarantee, and don’t wish to troubleshoot the issue, we would be glad to provide a refund for your payment if you would rather not troubleshoot the issue with us.

We look forward to hearing from you!