Vyper VPN awful service, does not work Shanghai

The worst part of the viper app is when you click in and just nothing happens… Ive waited over 10mins for the application to connect, only for it to drop again within 5 mins… The only way to get it to work again is to reboot the system completely.

Techical support is next to useless, I’ve waited over a week for my initial support request, and even when I try to ask about it, it falls on deaf ears…

So now I’m here on the topic, maybe someone from golden frog will actually pay attention here. What am I paying for? Yes sometimes the vpn does work, but when I have to reboot my laptop to get it to work it more than a little poor, even express vpn didn’t have that issue.

I am expecting either a refund, or vpn access credited to my account, and of course a working application. Is that too much to ask for???

Hey @bp_tec

Sorry about your experience so far and I’d be happy to help out and try to get to the bottom of this for you!

I have reached out to you on your current support ticket #3152744 and we will continue to work with you and work towards a resolution.

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Regards,
Tyler | Support Team Lead