Vypr VPN crashes and blocks internet traffic

Hi there, my issue is that Vypr VPN somehow gets stuck during a VPN connection.
When this happens I do not have a internet connection any more. However the symbol shows the blue sign as if there was a connection. When I try to stop the connection there is a yellow symbol showing up but then nothing happens. Vypr does not terminate the connection. Even killing the program via console does not solve the problem because after killing Vypr I need to restart the Mac to establish a new connection. (Kill Switch is not activated!) This happens every few hours on High Sierra 10.13.2 and latest Vypr 2.16.0.6009.

Hey @patwan,

We’d be happy to assist, but we will need to gather a little more information about your set-up. To that end, I’m going to reach out to you via email. You can expect to receive that email shortly.

Cheers,

Katherine
Support Team

@Katherine

I am having the same issue. Vypr crashes on Mac and kills my connection. Must be restarted to re-establish internet. Please advise.

Hello @k12g3!

I’m sorry to hear you’re having this trouble. Can I have you use the steps we have on our support site to provide us a copy of your application logs from VyprVPN?

We’ll need to troubleshoot this further via email and this will help us in resolving this trouble.

Thanks in advance!