VYPRVPN No Longer Working!

Hello and thanks for reading my post. I’ve been running VyprVPN on my Netgear R-7000 with an older version of Tomato by Shibby for 3 years. A week ago, I could no longer surf. VPN is up and running but there is no throughput. In order to rule out a problem with Tomato, I upgraded to a newer version of Advanced Tomato (v3.5-140 AIO-64k). I reconfigured everything, started the VPN, same problem, no throughput. If I turn the VPN off, everything works perfectly, I can surf. So, I don’t know whats going on, so I’d like someone to have a look at my log file if you would be so kind to have a look. Thank you in advance for your help!

Since I’m a New User, I can’t attach my logfile. I tried to paste it in the message body, but I’m blocked there too. So how can I forward the log to you?

Hey @kj6eo, Thanks for reaching out to us on this matter. Sorry to hear about the connection troubles you’re experiencing with VyprVPN on your Netgear router. Can we have you reach out to our support team with this issue? When sending a ticket to our support team, can you copy and paste your logs into a word document, then attach the word document to the ticket. Additionally, if you can provide them with screenshots of the VyprVPN configuration on your router as well just so they can rule out the configuration as the issue.

You can reach out to our support team at https://www.goldenfrog.com/contact-support