VyprVpn NOT working with ITA server and Skygo

Hi all,
I am having issues when trying to Connect to Skygo italy, using the Italian server. Keeps saying that I am not in Italy.
Netflix has same issue.

Thanks

Hello @Ripley ,

We at Golden Frog are aware of an issue specifically related to VyprVPN and Sky Go Italy.

Unfortunately, we are unable to provide an ETA regarding access to Sky Go Italy. If you are interested in receiving an update on this matter, please check back with our staff on the following thread or issue a support request to our staff via e-mail. This will also provide us with the ability to attach your support request to a master thread which will be updated as more details are available.

Thank you for your feedback!

Regards,
Wes
Support Team

Any news regarding the problem with Skygo Italy. Honestly I am quite disappointed. I have tried another 3 vpns and they work perfectly. And on top of this I paid for a 1 year subscription and now I cannot use it.

@Ripley We are actively investigating this issue, but do not yet have an update available.

Thanks,
Rob
Golden Frog Support

Same Issue on my side, travelling from Spain England and Belgium trying to reach Italian server, but sky go tells outside italy. I’ve dismissed for the moment my pro account. Thanks to notice me any update. Regards

same issue here. out of switzerland, trying to connect to skygo germany. feedback from vypervpn very much dissappointing. tried before three other vpn servicers, worked perfrectly. i am really pissed off, wasted my money. :angry:

Try to change the protocols and restart the app.