VyprVPN shuts off all connections at exactly six hours

Unlike all the topics I’ve seen when I’ve tried to search on this problem, it’s not Vypr that’s disconnecting. Vypr stays active and shows connected status for as long as I leave it running (the record is 21 hours), but at exactly the six-hour mark, it shuts off all my connections to the outside world. This is, obviously, something I would like to have not happen. Has anyone else experienced this, and do you have any solutions?

(Win 10 Home, Vypr 4.0.0.10453, tested with bittorrent, Steam, GOG Galaxy, Chrome, Firefox, and even Windows Edge because I’m too lazy to uninstall it, any other relevant info available upon request)

TIA!

Hello @xterminal

We’re sorry to hear you’re experiencing this issue. However, this is something we’d like to take a close look at. Can we have you reach out to our support team so we can gather more information regarding this issue? You can reach our support team by emailing support@vyprvpn.com.

Kind regards,

2 events, may be: 1) Hong Kong National Security Law; 2) July 1, 1921: The Communist Party of China is founded.

UP (Urs) it.

Will do. Thanks for the quick response!